When escalating to the Turnium support team, please provide as much detail as possible. This will help us investigate and resolve the issue quickly. If you omit important information, we may need to contact you for clarification before we can even begin working on your request.
Please answer the following questions when requesting support:
- What is the problem? What is happening that shouldn’t, or is not happening that should be? What do you expect to happen? Provide as much detail as possible.
- Which bonders and/or aggregators are affected? Include a link to the bond or aggregator details page. If the problem can be shown by a speed test, include a link to a speed test demonstrating the issue.
- What time did the issue start and/or stop?
- Can the problem be produced on demand? If so, provide detailed instructions for reproducing the issue.
- What troubleshooting steps have you taken already?
- What applications are affected? For example, HTTP downloads or uploads, SSL traffic, remote desktop, Skype, etc.